From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Da Cruz, Antonio
Sent: 07 April 2009 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Amended OS publications list

Dear Francis,

This refers to the monthly pdf file from the OS called Leisure Map Catalogue detailing their new editions.  As it says in the e-mail:

A fully updated copy of the Leisure Map Catalogue can also be downloaded for printing at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/partnerships/retailers/docs/current_editions.pdf (latest version is now available)

This month there were two of these files; the second having the instruction to delete the first.  I, being an obedient Anglican, deleted it without opening it.  Richard, of course, is much more of a free thinker and obviously examined both to find the former’s errors.

Best wishes

Tinho