-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: 01 April 2009 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Elsevier/Springer/Wiley-Blackwell Mega-merger??

I have no idea how reliable this rumour is....

http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2009/04/01/mergers-create-uber-publis
her/

Charles

Professor Charles Oppenheim
Head
Department of Information Science
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Leics LE11 3TU

Tel 01509-223065
Fax 01509 223053
e mail [log in to unmask]

We keep and use information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may release this personal information to other UK government departments and public authorities.

Please note that all messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be monitored centrally.  This is done to ensure the integrity of the system.