Can see lots of interesting questions it raises about multi tasking and about a future for  presentations as multidimensional communication events in which  everyone is listening, reading, writing and talking ( physically or electronically) all together, in real time.Sorry I feel a headache coming on.....
....I can cope just so long as twittering and tweeting don't become compulsory....and thence that students do not turn up saying that they are having real difficulties with the twittering requirement of their course!!!

But..brilliant to hear of a conference in which people are refreshed and exhilarated rather than exhausted.As ever, HE has a lot to learn from Learning Development staff!
Margaret

Dr M Herrington
Visiting Professor of Education
University of Wolverhampton