From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Shahabudin
Sent: 08 April 2009 15:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Conference wordle

Thanks to Stu, Becka and Tristram for their tweets - and to Chris Keenan, the ALDinHE Steering group and the conference team at Bournemouth. It was a great conference - really inspiring and lovely to be able to put yet more faces to names. And the tweets are great, because they give you a different perspective on what you saw - even more thought provoking stuff!

Happy Easter to all,

Kim

Dr Kim Shahabudin, Study Adviser & LearnHigher Research Officer Room 107, Carrington Building, Whiteknights, University of Reading, RG6 6UA| ( 0118 378 4218|
: www.reading.ac.uk/studyadvice : www.learnhigher.ac.uk <http://www.learnhigher.ac.uk/>