I found the experience very interesting. At times it did feel like I was
talking during the presentations (these won't necessarily have shown up
in the feed as they weren't tagged), but ostensibly I used the tweets as
a different way of taking notes. And reflecting on what Dennis mentioned
in his keynote about notes, at least these won't be left gathering dust
in my attic, and they may even help other people by offering a different
dimension on the proceedings/giving a commentary to a session they
didn't attend.

--
Becka Currant
Head of Learner Development and Student Engagement