LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Santanu Das said:.
> Okay. So, what about the "Free CPU Count"  - is it physicalCPUs or
> logicalCPUs?

Neither! FreeCPUs is in fact the current number of free job slots, hence
the attempt to rename it to FreeJobSlots. Most sites will have one slot
per core so in that case it will correspond to LogicalCPUs, but some
sites allow more than one slot per core, e.g. I think CERN has n+1 slots
per n-core WN. The correct thing to compare it with is the
TotalCPUs/AssignedJobSlots value (again that's just a renaming of the
attribute), i.e. you should have FreeJobSlots <= AssignedJobSlots (==
FreeCPUs <= TotalCPUs).

Stephen
--
Scanned by iCritical.