Hello Nikolay,

The e-mail list for the MPI WG is [log in to unmask] The
group is currently trying to improve the support for parallel jobs. Note
that the group has just started to design new guidelines. Currently the
guidelines at the wiki below are still probably the best there are.

You may have to find or compile some MPI packages yourself though,
because the gLite repository only offers MPICH-1. Furthermore the
support for mpiexec is currently broken, because of an upgrade on
torque. It is possible to rebuild a working package starting from the
source rpm at http://quattorsrv.lal.in2p3.fr/packages/mpi/
But, you will probably want to update that to a newer version.

Kind regards,

Fokke Dijkstra

--
Fokke Dijkstra
High Performance Computing & Visualisation