This comment was reported in the "independent daily student
newspaper"  - so its record of the debate will probably not be totally
accurate.
But I would like to reassure Prof Moses about Open Access to Women's
Studies. The following are listed as the two top journals"in women's
studies: Gender and Society (Sage Publishing) and Signs (University of
Chicago Press) and Sherpa Romeo lists both of these journals as
allowing preprint deposit and postprint deposit with embargo.
--
Les Carr