Dear  INDUSTRIAL-ECOLOGY members

We have been unable to contact the owner of this list.

Each list must have an owner to continue on the service. Therefore, we
need an alternative academic email address for the current list owner.

If he is no longer associated with the list, we require at least one new
list owner with an academic address (.ac.uk).
The list owner's responsibilities are outlined on this link:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/owners/index.htm

If you are interested in this role, then please email the helpline
([log in to unmask]) rather than the list itself.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

JISCmail helpline
www.jiscmail.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/industrial-ecology
or send the following command to [log in to unmask]
leave industrial-ecology