HLG Business Plan

Dear HLG Members
The HLG Committee is about to write a new business plan and we would welcome your contributions.
The business plan will set out what HLG plans to achieve in the coming year under various strategic headings.

Our manifesto is now several years old and we think it needs updating, as does the business plan currently on the website http://www.cilip.org.uk/specialinterestgroups/bysubject/health/about

Health Information is changing fast. We need to reflect changes that have happened recently and be ready to respond to changes that will happen in the future.

What do you think our priorties should be?
What services should HLG be providing for its members?
What could we do better/differently?

Please email me with your views and I will make sure they are shared with the committee.
Best wishes
Pauline
Chair CILIP HLG

Pauline Blagden