From: "Anzir Boodoo" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 24 April, 2009 12:08:14 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: Mastermap data in Open Source GIS

Hello,

Does anyone work with Mastermap data in an Open Source GIS?

I am having some trouble with importing data into Quantum, and gvSIG
doesn't seem to work for me at all.

I am using QGIS 1.0.0 Kore and have tried gvSIG 1.1, both running on a
Mac with OS X 10.5.6

I am aiming to see what is possible using these Open Source packages
(and will be trying to bolt GRASS onto QGIS later), and if I can't do
what I want then I will probably give up and use ArcGIS. ...but I
think it's worth trying!

--
Anzir Boodoo, PhD student
The Institute for Transport Studies, The University of Leeds, LEEDS

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development
Oxford Archaeology (North)
01524 880212