Hello Everyone,
I am new to this listserv but wanted to make everyone aware of our virtual college.  The Catherine of Siena Virtual College is a new online faith-based educational facility providing a range of internet based online courses at honours level for students, both female and male, who are interested in learning from a gender justice perspective.

We aim to do the following:

New classes begin April 13.  Signup at www.catherineofsiena.net.

Classes being offered:

Women Writing for (a) Change
Women in Islam
Women's Ministries according to Sacred Scripture
Women's Leadership According to Christian Tradition
Role Perception of Women In Children's Literature
A Prophetic Spirituality of Justice
Developing Management Skills
Developing an Authentic Personality

Thanks for passing this on!

Deborah Rose-Milavec
Catherine of Siena Virtual College
2739 Queenswood Dr.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
Phone:  513-673-1401
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Dedicated to Empowering Women for Life and Leadership!