Dear Gemmers

We are developing a community exhibitions programme and would like to
hear your suggestions for museums and galleries which deliver cutting
edge contemporary community exhibitions. Who would you recommend we
visit or talk to as part of our reasearch? We'd like to visit/speak to
staff during May and June if possible.

Look forward to your suggestions!

Karen

Karen Grunzweil
Outreach Co-ordinator
Museums Luton
Luton Cultural Services Trust

T: 01582 546728
M: 07771545596
www.museumluton.com

IMPORTANT: Luton Cultural Services Trust routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent
and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.

E-mails that contain encrypted material, program files, are obscene, inflammatory,
criminal, offensive, in breach of copyright or contain a virus or threat to Trusts`s
computer systems may be intercepted and/or deleted.

Internet communications are not secure.
The Trust is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent.

This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or
distribution may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Luton Cultural Services Trust HQ,
Luton Central Library,
St George's Street,
Luton, LU1 2NG,
tel: 01582 547418
or by using the reply option to this e-mail.
Then delete this message from your system.