Dear all,

LONSAS has an information page advising freelance arts educators and employers on the subject of employment status. Much of this will be applicable to other employers and freelance workers in other settings.

The page can be found here: http://www.lonsas.org.uk/content.asp?CategoryID=852

Daisy Rothwell
Information and Partnerships Officer
London Schools Arts Service
25 Kings  Terrace,
London, NW1 0JP

<t>   +44 (0) 20 7387 8882
<f>   +44 (0) 20 7388 9888

<e>   [log in to unmask]
<w>  http://www.lonsas.org.uk

The London Schools Arts Service (LONSAS) is a free information resource and support service funded by Arts Council England to help schools, artists and arts organisations collaborate in delivering creative experiences and achievement across the curriculum.

The arts directory offers teachers the tools to search for suitable arts partners according to a wide range of criteria such as key stage, curriculum area or target group. The directory provides artists and arts organisations with a free platform to promote their work to an education audience. www.lonsas.org.uk