Thank you all for the many replies to my question about story telling courses.

It seems there are many experts out there that can deliver tailor made ones for you instiution, and also many courses that you can go on that involve a weekend, or evening sessions.

Please see below a summary of the many responses I got (sorry not had much time to look at what they all offer)

Thanks

Sally

Chertsey Museum

http://www.michaelharvey.org/

Dr Fiona Collins. Storyteller,  has done some brilliant work for us. Her Phd is in storytelling and I am sure she could actually run a course for you. She is here next week on Thursday but, if you’d like to contact her, here is her email address: Fiona Collins [[log in to unmask]]

http://www.crickcrackclub.com/CRICRACK/MUSEUMF.HTM

http://sun-jester.website.orange.co.uk/drama.7.html

http://www.thelcis.org.uk/LCIS/index.html

http://www.findthewhy.com/

I’ve worked with an excellent writer and storyteller called Adam Guillain [log in to unmask]  He was the Writer in Residence at the Roald Dahl Museum a couple of years ago and I’ve worked with him at Banbury Museum and The Museum of English Rural Life.  He also runs INSET in how to create and tell stories for schools so I should think he could use all his skills to create an excellent training package at your museum.

http://www.emerson.org.uk/?s=courses&c=part_time

http://www.thewholestory.org.uk/

http://www.timsheppard.co.uk/

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/