Hi Gemmers

I'm looking for contacts of dummy or doll makers who could give me a quote
for a doll or dummy (either solid, or soft) which could have its organs
removed to demonstrate Ancient Egyptian mummification.

Any help appreciated,

Kind regards

Esther

Esther Hughes
Learning and Access Officer

Leeds City Museum
Cookridge Street
Leeds
LS2 8BH

Plot your Leeds - add your own pictures and stories to an interactive map
of the city:  http://www.leeds.gov.uk/lastingmoment/default.aspx

+44 (0) 113 22 43730

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.