Hi David,

It's ok:)
It's just a suggestion: Please check lib dir shipped with
4.1.3_Centos5_32, for example,
libvtkWidgets.so should be a soft link to libvtkWidgets.so.5.0 and
libvtkWidgets.so.5.0 should be a soft link to libvtkWidgets.so.5.0.4,
however, they are all real files now, when I add $FSLDIR/lib to
ld.so.conf and execute ldconfig, it will complaine that
libvtkWidgets.so and libvtkWidgets.so.5.0 are not dynamic link. I
assume that you must have copied these lib files from other dir when
the soft link files were converted to real file.

I'm very sorry for the misleading, I hope this may make it clear:)

--
Best Regards

National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
Beijing Normal University
Beijing, China. 100875
Tel: +86-13810154455