Hi,

If I understand what you want then the only way to achieve this is to have two timeseries views open at the same time, one viewing filtered_func... and the other your reconstruction. You should then be able to see the two, if not in the  same window at least with synchronised locations. Incidentally, the newest version of FSLView (3.1 - almost ready to be released) has a slightly improved timeseries viewer but still not multiple images in one view.