Hi,

The dimensions 1-3 are x,y,z in space, and 4 is time.
The pixdims are the sizes of these dimensions (mm in x,y,z and
seconds for time).  If your image doesn't use dimensions higher
than these then it is fine.  In FSL we never actually use the pixdim4
value, as it has not been reliable in the past.

If the qform_name is Unknown and the qform_code is 0 (the former
is completely set by the latter) then it just means that there is no
useful information in the qform and it should be ignored.  If the sform
is set validly (sform_code is non-zero) then you have spatial
information
and orientation encoded which is useful.  If the qform_code is non-zero
and so is the sform_code and the two transforms are very different
then this is unusual, although only problematic if the determinants of
the two matrices have opposite signs.

You can find more information on qforms and sforms in the excellent
documentation embedded in the $FSLDIR/src/niftiio/nifti1.h file.

All the best,
	Mark