Hi,
     FEAT estimates a number of event trigger times ( resolved at
0.1TR ) from the model and then "collapses" the data for the events
onto the peristimulus plots. For the cases where the events are non-
repeating, the peristimulus plots are potentially less informative
than for a repeated-event design.

Hope this helps,

Matthew