Hi,

Yes - I think you're right the manual doesn't mention these.   These
are the temporal and subject modes in a tensor decomposition (which
you didn't do).   If you choose the temporal concatenation approach
(which you did) they are slightly harder to interpret - basically the
long timecourse from melodic_mix (ie the ICA timecourse for a given
component) is reorganised into a timeXsubjects matrix and PCA is run,
and that's what gives the Tmodes and subject weightings - or something
like that....Christian knows the details  ;-)

Cheers.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)