From: Group concerned that academia should seek and promote wisdom [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Milner-Gulland
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 6:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mayan Wisdom: Apocalypse 2012

What I find interesting from an FoW PoV is that the Great Pyramid appears to have been constructed, not as a tomb, but as a container of wisdom, built to withstand enormous cataclysms. (Herodotus describes how the sides were replete with carved inscriptions, expressing all the wiisdom and theorems of the ancients.) Also interesting is the way it's taken almost exactly the full length of a couple of Mayan cyces for this to become apparent!.

Now I ask you (and there is, I am fairly certain, an answer) who, all these years, do you think has quietly been the guardian of that wisdom?

Tom