** THIS SURVEY WILL END ON THE 30TH OF APRIL 2009****

Online Survey: Practice and experience of international social care
workers in the UK

Are you a citizen of a country other than the UK?

AND

Are you working in a care home, for a home care agency, or as a
support worker, social worker, care manager or occupational therapist?

If your answer is yes to both of these questions, we would very much
like to hear about your experiences of working in the UK, whether you
were recruited when you were living in another country or after you
had arrived in the UK.

Your views are very valuable to our research and we would appreciate
if you can take part by completing an online survey. This is easy to
do and there is a prize draw with 6 prizes ! The survey does not ask
you to provide any personal information, it is anonymous and your
views will be only used for research purposes.

If you would like to contribute your views, please e-mail me, Shereen
Hussein, [[log in to unmask]] and I will send you a unique link
to the online survey. No personal details (such as name, place of work
or address) will be collected and your views will be only used in
aggregate, in combination with other people’s, for research purposes.
Please email me, Shereen, if you have any questions.

The survey is being carried out by an independent research unit based
at our university: The Social Care Workforce Research Unit, King’s
College London. The study has gained ethical approval [Ref: (GGS)/
08/09-21] from our university:

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/sspp/res/interdisciplinary/scwru/index.html

Everyone who completes our survey will be entered into a prize draw
with the first prize of FIFTY POUNDS (in high street vouchers) with
another 5 runners up getting TEN POUND vouchers each. Winners will be
drawn by random after the closing date of the survey (end of April
2009) and winners will be notified by e-mail and asked to provide a
postal address to receive their prize.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from
the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee
Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development,
University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the
RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this
message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should
include attribution to the original sources.

RSS: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?RSS&L=forced-migration