  _____

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stella Daly
Sent: 30 April 2009 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: City and Guilds down time

Hi all

Can I just clarify - the down time scheduled by City and Guilds for next
week does not include GOLA website.  That is my assumption any way.

Regards

Stella Daly Examinations Officer | Sparsholt College Hampshire
(incorporating Andover College Campus)
Sparsholt | Winchester | Hampshire | SO21 2NF
Direct line: 01264 360026 | Andover College direct line: 01264 360000)
Fax: 01264 360010

This email has been scanned for East Berkshire College by the
MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email