Graham
This is  very useful document for the interlending community, but rather
than having many versions of this document circulating, would it be
possible to have an online version, that could be easily updated and
referred to online, from the Forum for Interlending
webpage?<http://www.cilip.org.uk/groups/fil/index.html>

Regards,

Annette

--On 31 March 2009 09:46 +0100 Graham Titley <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Sorry folks - some further changes!
> Apart from the date (which I forgot to change in v5!) the changes this
> time affect Manchester - no longer lending PhDs - as they are an Open
> access subscriber to Ethos, and the listing sees the addition of the
> University of Winchester. Regards
> Graham
>
> Graham Titley
> Document Delivery and Copyright Librarian
> University of Plymouth
> Drake Circus
> Plymouth
> PL4 8AA