Exam recommendations

Hello,

At Goldsmiths we are reviewing our processes for exam support and I was hoping you may be able to help!

I was wondering what other institutions do in terms of exam support.  Do you or your exam department have a deadline by which all recommendations for exam support need to be requested?

If so what happens when you see students past this deadline? Do you still make the recommendations? Are these recommendations met even after the deadline?

I would really appreciate your comments.  Please email me on or off list.

Kind Regards

Sumara

Sumara Hussain
Disability Adviser