________________________________

From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Healy, Susan
Sent: 21 April 2009 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Photograph consent and relevant
legislation

** Protective Marking : NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED **

Kevin, do you want to take photographs or use photographs that are
already there? If the latter, copyright could be an issue.

Susan Healy
Information Policy Consultant and Data Protection Officer
The National Archives
Tel 020 8392 5330 ext 2305
Email [log in to unmask]
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk