Hi everyone

I am currently in my fourth year of Tourism Management in Dublin Institute
of Technology Ireland.

For my thesis I have decided to base it on the potential of Dark Tourism in
Ireland.

There are many attempts to bring tourists to the East and Midlands of
Ireland where the tourism industry is slightly struggling – and one
potential way of doing this would be to use dark tourism.

The aim of my questionnaire is to see if there is any interest in visiting
Ireland for its Dark Tourism attractions.

If you could please take 5 minutes out of your time to fill this in and help
me with my research questions.

Thank you for your kindness and patience.

Kind Regards

Sarah