Dear Philip

Can you please remove me from this mailing list

Kind Regards

Adam Essoof

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:44:21 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DARK-TOURISM] Replying To LIST
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All...

PLEASE, as a measure of courtesy, when replying individually to people on this List-SERVE, use the REPLY PRIVATELY TO SENDER option; and do not include the entire list. Otherwise, you will potentially annoy List Members and 'clog up' their in-boxes with a multitude of unnecessary messages.

I appreciate most people on this List, of which they are many, do reply off-list to individuals as appropriate...

Thanks as ever.

Regards
PHILIP

Philip R. Stone

Senior University Lecturer
Editor - The Dark Tourism Forum
Course Leader: [International] Tourism Management Undergraduate Programmes

UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE (UCLan)
Faculty of Management (SSTO)
Preston
PR1 2HE
United Kingdom

Room: Greenbank 130
Tel: (+44) 01772 894 769 (Direct Line)
Tel: (+44) 01772 894 900 (School Admin Office)
Fax: (+44) 01772 892 927
Email: [log in to unmask]
University Website: www.uclan.ac.uk
Profession / Research / Teaching Profile: http://www.uclan.ac.uk/management/ssto/about_the_school/philip_stone.php

An International Conference: Tourist Experiences: Meanings, Motivations, Behaviours. (April 1st - 4th 2009). For further information, please visit http://www.uclan.ac.uk/host/international-tourism-conference/index.htm

Dark Tourism is the act of travel to sites of death, disaster and the seemingly macabre... Learn more about the 'darker side of tourism' by visiting The Dark Tourism Forum at www.dark-tourism.org.uk

Brief Bio:
Philip’s main research interests revolve around dark tourism and its fundamental interrelationships with (post)modern society. In particular, Philip is interested in the thanatological aspects of dark tourism consumption, and the societal consequences of contemporary mortality and morality issues. Philip, who is Founder and Editor of The Dark Tourism Forum (see www.dark-tourism.org.uk), has published in a range of leading international academic journals and presented at various international conferences, as well as writing and consulting for print and broadcast media across the world. A book co-authored with Richard Sharpley, The Darker Side of Travel: The Theory & Practice of Dark Tourism, is forthcoming.

>>> Sarah Ussher <[log in to unmask]> 16/04/2009 11:26 >>>
Thank you so much for taking time to filling out my questionnaire. Your opinion is greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards

Sarah