From Jonathan Pugh, Director of the Spaces of Democracy and the Democracy of Space network, Newcastle University ...

Continuing our work with Hilary Wainwright, I am pleased to announce the following debate ...

Public Service Reform...but not as we know it! Join the debate on alternatives to privatisation

On Tuesday 5 May 2009 from 6.15pm - 7.45pm in Parliament

Communities and Local Government Secretary **Hazel Blears MP** will offer a response to the findings of a new book by Hilary Wainwright called

Public Service Reform...But Not As We Know It!

Other speakers at the launch debate include **Hilary Wainwright** (author); **Jon Cruddas MP**; **Heather Wakefield** of UNISON and **Kenny Bell**, UNISON.

The book tells a fascinating story of how by strengthening democracy, involving workers and citizens we can transform public services.

*To register email 'public service reform' to [log in to unmask]
mailto:[log in to unmask]