Dear All

**Apologies for cross posting**

I am conducting a masters research project which involves development of
a framework for creating search strategies of educationally focussed
websites. To gain a user perspective, I have written a short online
survey on user preferences for search systems.  It would greatly assist
me if you and your colleagues could complete this questionnaire.  It
consists of 9 short questions and it should take no longer than 10
minutes to complete (honestly!).

The survey is completely anonymous and no personal information is asked
for or retained. Responses to this survey will be used only for the
purpose of my dissertation. If you are interested in the results of the
survey please leave your email on the site and I will send you a copy.
Email addresses will only be used to send you a copy of the results.
The survey can be accessed at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=j3VHgpE20o_2fxgTDb5MXK0Q_3d_3d

Please feel free forward this email to others working in the education
sector, who may complete the survey.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mike

Mike Clarke
Information Manager

Direct line +44 (0)1904 717540
Mobile 07812 638130

The Higher Education Academy
Innovation Way
York Science Park
Heslington
York
YO10 5BR
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1904 717500
Fax: +44 (0)1904 717505

www.heacademy.ac.uk <http://www.heacademy.ac.uk>

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131