Hello,

I've added some code so that when you open a 1D spectrum and it creates a
window (because there is no existing compatible one) then it ought to make
a more sane determination of the y axis range.  So currently it just used
-10^6 to 10^6 and for Varian data, for example, that is woefully wrong.
Now it will determine the min and the max of the spectrum and make the
range a bit bigger than that.  But if you then open subsequent 1D spectra
in that window then it doesn't adjust the range further.  Perhaps we need
a shortcut so that one can "fit spectra in window" for 1D spectra.

Wayne