On 24 Apr 2009, at 23:09, Engin Ozkan wrote: > Hi everyone, > > We just realized in the lab that the dimethyl-lysine in the ccp4 > monomer database (MLY) has planar tertiary amines, instead of > trigonal pyramid with ~109º degree angles (which we have fixed for > our purposes). Is there a place to report such matters to, or is > this a good enough place for that? Actually the cif file has only a > minimal (and inaccurate) description, and libcheck/refmac generates > a planar amine with that. Are these minimal descriptions in the > monomer library what was intended for users to build upon, or are > they more final, authoritative files? > > Thanks, > > Engin