Hi Citizens:

Today I decided to try ccp4Mg, to see what I have been missing. I
downloaded the CCP4 website precompiled version.

OS X intel iMac.

When the program starts up, a window appears, and it is flickering at
a rapid frequency.  I closed it before I had a seizure.  I had to quit
the X11 server.  Even after I did all that, I noticed that a region of
my LCD monitor corresponding to where that window was located before I
closed it is STILL flickering.  As far as I am aware, I was not trying
to do hardware stereo, and my wife forbids me from listening to the
Grateful Dead.

Any suggestions on how to get this to behave?

Thanks in advance.

Bill