I actually didn't Tim, apologies for that. I just hit the reply button, but no matter.

Best,

Mark

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Two more responses to Jacket Heaney debate
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:07:57 +0100

You did mean this to go back channel didn't you?
Yes, they are all the same person.

Cheers
Tim

On 6 Apr 2009, at 11:40, Mark McGahon wrote:

 Tim, first let me say that I thought that Desmond Swords, I Des Jeff and Anruth Grade 6 were all the same person, and possibly many others also (as I only checked the first two pages of my inbox). Hope that clears up my point about the many alies of Desmond Swords or whatever his name really is...
Secondly, I do not argue that Jeffrey's posts were out of order; in fact my opinion is quite the opposite. Both Jeffrey's and Desmond Swords's were fine as far as I am concerned and whilst it is clear who the more decorous party was in the debacle, I don't think that warning Desmond Swords about his volume and tone was necessary. This is the point I was aiming at. With regards to your last post, I think I agree with more or less everything else you said and luckily I got the humorous anger you were aiming for towards the end.
All the best,
Mark.
> From: [log in to unmask]
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Two more responses to Jacket Heaney debate
> Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:25:34 +0100
> CC: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
>
> High Mark, - (get it - high mark) - you first.....
>
> You said you wanted to distance yourself from Desmond's alies - What
> alies? If there are any we haven't witnessed them here, and your
> notion of Jeffrey's post as being out of order is just ridiculous. I
> don't care one way or another, either, if Desmond's posts were 'out
> of order', that's for the list owners to decide, all I care about is
> that they were crap. Now that might be construed as being 'out of
> order', fair enough, this is what being out of order means, if it
> means anything, not someone setting out a critical case, as Jeffrey
> did, in response to Heaneys half-assed answers in that original
> interview.
>
> OK Desmond - I am not going to patronize you. You talk a load of
> bollocks - and that's it really. Anger allied to humour is a very
> difficult thing to express in this flat medium, etc
>
> Cheers
>
> Tim A.

Get the next generation of Free Windows Live Services Click here! =
=
Get 30 Free Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/funfamily/en-ie/