Dear Chaps.

I have just discovered that somebody has been using my computer without my
knowledge and impersonating me, in a bid to damage my career. I have just
returned from three weeks in Tanzania this morning where I have been working
on my latest writing project and was alerted to a series of frankly bizzare
pieces of writing which purport to be written in my name.

I think I know who it is. A poet in Dublin who is part of a group stying
themselves a neo-punk poetry collective.

This is two of them in London http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoDdEuM5cis

a man and woman. The man strips naked whilst shreiking obsecenities at the
top of his voice, which the idiots have the gall to term *sound poetry* -
and the female also strips naked and gyrates.

I must warn you, the male then defecates into his hand and wipes the
excrement on himself. It isn't pretty, but fascinating in its own way.

Anyway, a couple of troublemakers out to cause bother, are in Dublin at the
same sort of game, but in this case, impersonating me in a juvenile attempt
to make me appear foolish.

I apologise for this. As you know, I would not assocaite myself with such
ridiculous writings as have been attributed to me in the last week.

Not big, not clever and I am frankly, appalled.