Dear List Colleagues

Firstly apologies for cross-posting.

Secondly: Great Works 14 is now online. New are the following:
+
A varied mix as always. If you like 'em, all, I'm amazed; if you like none, well ...

Thirdly, if you read the home page, you will pick up that Sundays at the Oto is coming to a close. I would like to continue this on a slightly different basis, and welcome suggestions how to do this successfully. It would have to be an evening event, not necessarily the same day of the month each time. to match Cafe O requirements. I would like to carry on there as I think it is an excellent venue, welcoming and flexible with a very good atmosphere. I would like to continue with poetry and music - especially as this mix helps with two goals I have for the events: people attend who are not already part of the Crazy World of Avant-Garde Poetry or whatever it is; and there is a challenge, which can be accepted or quite happily not, for poets to go beyond reading, and present their work as performance or utterance.

I am open to suggestions and comments as to programming, arrangements etc.

I would also welcome anyone who might want to get involved with the project. As a beached whale from the Sixties, I'd welcome fresh input, fresh contacts etc, angling (if you can cope with the mixed metaphor here) for some person of a younger generation ... better able to besport her/himself on the strandline of the Early Third Millenium with all its new ways. Back-channel me on this.

best wishes

Peter Philpott