Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:08:36 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Amazonian
To: [log in to unmask]

This would have given B.S. Johnson a good chuckle. How about opening this out to a discussion of the great man's work. More poetry in a couple of his novel paragraphs than many poets manage in a lifetime.
Tim A.
On 6 Apr 2009, at 10:58, ian davidson wrote:Changing the subject I received the following from Amazon. It's my favourite yet, and would have pleased B S Johnson I'm sure.

We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated Omnibus: Albert Angelo, House Mother Normal & Trawl (3 titles) by B.S. Johnson have also purchased Sonnet Sequences and Social Distinction in Renaissance England (Cambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture) by Christopher Warley. For this reason, you might like to know that Sonnet Sequences and Social Distinction in Renaissance England (Cambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture) is now available.  You can order yours for just ?18.04 by following the link below.

Is anyone collecting these? Do they form a sociology of reading? Did anyone on this liist purchase these two? Do I know them?

Ian

Get the New Internet Explore 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now =
=
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/