High Mark, - (get it - high mark) - you first.....

You said you wanted to distance yourself from Desmond's alies - What
alies? If there are any we haven't witnessed them here, and your
notion of Jeffrey's post as being out of order is just ridiculous. I
don't care one way or another, either,  if Desmond's posts were 'out
of order', that's for the list owners to decide, all I care about is
that they were crap. Now that might be construed as being 'out of
order', fair enough, this is what being out of order means, if it
means anything, not someone setting out a critical case, as Jeffrey
did, in response to Heaneys half-assed answers in that original
interview.

OK Desmond - I am not going to patronize you. You talk a load of
bollocks - and that's it really. Anger allied to humour is a very
difficult thing to express in this flat medium, etc

Cheers

Tim A.