Emmett Williams and Mary Ellen Solt both have 1970s era anthologies.
I think UbuWeb is a wonderful primer, good essays too (Dick Higgins, his
book on Pattern Poetry being hard to get, Roland Greene).
Ian Hamilton Finlay of course.
The Concrete Poetry traditions exemplified respectively by Gomringer and the
Noigandres group in Brazil.
Ana Maria Uribe.
Dan Waber's Logolalia www.logolalia.com
My syllabi.