From: blkbrd-l - A list for Blackboard course administrators and faculty [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ed Garay [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 April 2009 17:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bb World Keynote

I agree, but how much would you pay for a virtual conference registration?

More than the keynotes, I'd like everyone in my staff who are not going (and never go) to BbWorld to selectively be able to attend certain sessions over the network.

I am willing to pay no more than $199 for an individual virtual conference registration.

--- Ed Garay    {www.accc.uic.edu/itl/blog}
    Assistant Director for Academic Computing
    www.accc.uic.edu/itl

    Learn something new today at  Lynda.com
    www.accc.uic.edu/training.html

    [sent from Windows Mobile BlackJack smartphone]