From: Anthony Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 29/04/2009 11:30
Subject: Re: Creating Groups In Bb

Hi Steve,

This tool does originate from York. After an age this thread has prompted me to fix the broken link for this in the Blackboard catalogue and provide a slightly updated release for Blackoard 9 compatibility - two things I've been meaning to do for ages. For those interested the correct link for downloading the tool is:

 http://projects.oscelot.org/gf/project/grouptools/frs/

As ever feedback is welcome!

Best wishes,
Anthony.