Insight are a good reasonable, if not the cheepest supplier for example

ASUS Eee Box B202 - Atom N270 1.6 GHz
 32 In Stock.

    Intel Atom 1.6 GHz processor
1 GB of DDR2 SDRAM memory
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Product Code: ASUCA20200
Mfr Part #: EBXB202WHTX0056
 £221.99 ex VAT
£255.29 inc VAT

David Colven
Technical Advisor
01865 759813
077121 68901
Why not visit our website: www.ace-centre.org.uk

Please visit our website: www.ace-centre.org.uk

The ACE Centre is a registered charity (no 1040868) You can donate here now!

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately. The contents of this email must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.