Dear All,
Have you ever written a brief, commissioning an art student or other artist to
decorate the walls of your library? I don’t mean the type of arrangement
where you give over space for students to exhibit their work – I mean allowing
someone to paint, or decorate the library space in some other way, as a
permanent feature. I am keen to see examples of such briefs before I embark
on one of my own. Can anyone help? Please reply to me off-list (e-mail
address below).

Helen Rayner
Campus Librarian
Bath School of Art & Design
Bath Spa University

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2008 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/