Don't forget that "Archaeometallurgy in Europe III" was announced at Aquileia for 2011, probably in June.
A. Hauptmann

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Arch-Metals Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Roland Schwab
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2009 10:15
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Symposium on the Metallurgy of the European Iron Age

Dear all
in December I sent out the First Call for Papers for the The Symposium on the Metallurgy of the European Iron Age

Since there is a lot of confusion probably caused by myself. it seems that everyone who is knowing me conects this conference with iron! Actually it is NOT a conference only about Iron Age IRON. It is about ALL Iron Age metals!

So once again:

The Symposium on the Metallurgy of the European Iron Age will take place at the Reiss-Engelhorn-Museen, in Mannheim, Germany from 20-22 April 2010.

Abstracts of 200-400 words should be submitted to

For more informations see

http://www.cez-archaeometrie.de/en
see events

Roland

Prof. Dr. Andreas Hauptmann
Forschungsleiter Archäometallurgie
Telefon: +49 (234) 968 4041
Fax: +49 (234) 968 4040
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Deutsches Bergbau-Museum
Herner Straße 45
44787 Bochum
http://www.bergbaumuseum.de

Eine Einrichtung der
DMT-Gesellschaft für Lehre und Bildung mbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bochum
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bochum
Handelsregister: B 4052

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Kretschmann (Vorsitzender)
Bernhard Czapla
Dieter Sehrt