www.hw.ac.uk/equality

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list on behalf of Lesley Gyford
Sent: Thu 4/2/2009 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All

Does anyone have any Key Performance Indicators for Equality and Diversity that they are willing to share with me?

Thanks

Lesley Gyford

Head of Equality and Diversity

University of Derby

Email: [log in to unmask]

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC000278.