2009/2010 Academic Calendar, Religion and Belief and Timetabling

Dear All,

We include a section on religious observance in our University's Academic Calendar and we have a ‘Calendar of Religious Festivals and Holy Days’ which is sourced from external multi-faith calendars and updated each year. Accordingly, the Calendar of Religious Festivals and Holy Days sets out the dates and times when formal assessment should not be scheduled, so as to allow students time for religious observance.

I was wondering if other colleagues had developed their 2009/2010 calendar within the context of religious observance?

Kind Regards

Fehmeeda

Fehmeeda Riaz
University of Westminster
HR Manager - Equality & Diversity
HR Department, 5th Floor, Copland Building
115 New Cavendish Street
London, W1W 6UW
Tel: 020-7911-5776

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.