Well.. my previous email on this subject seems to have been completely lost… Perhaps it will re-appear later.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea where this illustration of MacGregor and Moina Mathers came from?

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BJAd902NXAk/RjurMqpW13I/AAAAAAAABe4/SOz9Ga5fi_E/invocations8.jpg

It says below: Ficción representando a MacGregor Mathers y su esposa Moina [En realidad el dibujo es de 1877 y no puede representar a la pareja]

I can’t read Spanish, but I’m thinking this says “Fictional representation of Macgregor Mathers and his wife Moina [In reality the ??? ??? of 1877 and no .. blah.. blah can’t read that…] Actually, why don’t I ask an internet translation machine…

Thanks,

~Caroline Tully.

http://necropolisnow.blogspot.com/