Dear colleagues,

For a limited time, the University Press of Mississippi is making my book Neo-Pagan Sacred Art & Altars: Making Things Whole, available at a reduced price.  Just go to http://www.upress.state.ms.us/features/website_super_sale/subject and search for it (and any other UMP books you might want to buy) at discounted prices.  This sale is good through July 14, 2009.

Best,

Sabina Magliocco

Professor and Chair

Department of Anthropology

California State University - Northridge

18111 Nordhoff St.

Northridge, CA  91330-8244

"If we want things to stay the way they are, everything will have to change."  ~ Giuseppe di Lampedusa, The Leopard