  From: Cait Coker
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:48 AM
  Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] History of Vampires Inquiry

  Hi,

  I hope maybe someone could point me in a direction on this. First off I'm trying to put together a bibliography of pamphlets, manuscripts, or other historical documents regarding vampires. For example, one title I've located is Die Geschicht Dracole Waide which is a 1488 pamphlet printed in Nuremberg. My other problem is trying to figure out where these might be obtained--a collector, antiquarian dealer, or a library.

  Any help that could be provided would be most appreciated!!

  Best wishes,
  Cait

  Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated. Download free!